Cooking with your child
Time & Location
About the Event
I think of cooking with children as “quality time”. There are so many benefits to it:
- You get to spend time together
- You get something done that you would have to do anyway
- You are helping your child to master a helpful life skill that will make your life easier in the long run
That’s the theory. In reality, things can feel somewhat different. You might notice that you avoid it because of the extra effort it takes to set it up, the extra time you need to allow for cooking and clearing up.
I think it is worth persevering though.
If you'd like to cook with your children more often and enjoy it, attending this workshop can set you up for success. We will explore:
- Practical ideas for planning a cooking session with your child
- 4 stages of exploration that will help you to know when to help your child and when to step back and let them get on with it